". PEARLKID: My Younger Brother Wed To His Love One

Search the web

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Younger Brother Wed To His Love One

On 17 september Fahmi reza my younger brother finally wed to his love one Nurul Izni.  I was happy for him. This is his next stage in life where it will leads him next to become parent. Welcome to my world. Well for both of their parents happiness shows through their face on the day.
My brother , another journey for you in this life before another parenting stage where you have to learn more about responsibilities. you must remember from now on what ever your decision will effect both of you so be more compromise. Put away any anger and be a good husband.Wish you guys happiness.
On 19 september is the wedding ceremony in my parents house. This is the day where we siblings and the big family share the happiness with the weds couples. The weather was fine seems like a blessing.The one day ceremony makes a great memories to all of us will reminisce will be talking by my families.Thank you so much to all handing hand doing a great job,  to all my uncles and aunties families for making things  happening.And to all who came along on the wedding day thank you so much for brighter the ceremony.
Sharing our happiness