". PEARLKID: Is It Anxiety Effect On My Child

Search the web

Friday, October 1, 2010

Is It Anxiety Effect On My Child

Oh Nina my daughter my child .What is actually playing in the mind of Nina. She is now reached the age of 6 years. So she is growing up as i can recall.Looking up all the memories picture i had taken with her feels like only yesterday she was still small playing with me happily.

And now she has become an older sister to Nurdamia.I feel like she's now try to isolate further herself from her me her parent.Oh god another parenting issue i have to faced.Does she feels like me and my wife are lack of attention to her after her sister Nurdamia were born.I hope her anxiety does not exist. The fact is we were always try to become a parents that would  not neglect our family.I miss her so much.Like now she can easily sleep at my mother-in-law  without me and my wife beside her.If before she will never sleep well if she found out we were not around. When I asked she said "babah have mommy and sister".
Sadly for me to hear it,sincerely our love are equal to both of them. Perhaps this process of Nina developments are better as our first child.She must be brave so she can take care her of her sister afterwards. Maybe I'm too emotional. Should I realized that my daughter will grow up and I need to provide space for
her to be more independent.How should I know that Nina is not having a symptoms of anxiety? I fear her behavior is a result of anxiety symptom exist in her as she saw her mother are paying more attention to Nurdamia. Only God knows that for sure. As a parents what I can do is to show the same attention to all my child.
Anxiety is a general term for several disorders that cause nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying.
There are over 100 symptoms of anxiety.Because each person has a unique chemical make up, the type, number, intensity, and frequency of anxiety symptoms will vary from person to person. For example, one person may have just one mild anxiety symptom, whereas another may have all anxiety symptoms and to great severity. All combinations are common.What best described in child is anxious children are distressed by their inability to cope.Give the wide range of stressors associated with growing up child,It is important for the child
having an appropriate skills in coping with anxiety and other difficult emotion. As a parent we should be alert to know if this happen and act responsibly with a proper guidance and support.
Find out more about children anxiety here...........
http://www.childanxiety.net/

I stumble this e-book recently  titles  "keys to parenting your anxious child"
This e-book was written by Katharina Manassis, (MD).She is a child psychiatrist. It is about how can parents recognize anxieties that affect their child's happiness and well being, and how can they help their child overcome them?
And lots more stuff inside.Great e-book well made as it is also from compilation of other parents issues.

If you interested you can read the ebook here...(Keys To Parenting Your Anxious Child)

Hope i can learned lot's of things so i can become a responsible parent.
nina & damia