". PEARLKID: My New Baby Girl Has Born

Search the web

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My New Baby Girl Has Born

damia

17 july 2010 the time me and my wife been waiting for.My princes born to this world. We pray to lord ( Alhamdulillah) both my baby and my wife in good condition. Weighing 3.6 kg consider big size baby for a girl. No wonder my wife always fatigue during pregnancy days.on july 16 night my wife start feeling a strong contractions repeatedly.She can't sleep for the whole night. She can only sleep at 9 am the next day. Around 1.30 pm my wife heard a "pop" sound from her belly. And there it started the flow of Fetal membrane water.Without panic my with took a bath first while i prepared everything needed and we went to Damai Hospital Melawati. 

Damai Service Hospital (Melawati) Sdn. Bhd.

No. 9132, Jalan Bandar 4, Taman Melawati, 53100, Hulu Klang, Selangor
53100
Malaysia
GPS: 3.211009, 101.752061
We would like to thanks Dr Abdul Halim who doing a great job on assisting the labor and also not to forget staff nurses at Wad Dahlia .
Thank you from us Rashidah and Farid.


nina


                                                      Loving Sister   Nurina Amani Bt Farid Reza